Release Plan for version 4.1-milestone-1
Release Date: 14/05/2012
1 false start because I put the staging repository into the commons pom.xml assuming this would be agreed upon and it was not.
- Mark the agent offline
- Copy manager's .gitconfig profile
- Install GPG key
Push into staging:
- Copy original .gitconfig profile
- Remove GPG key
- Mark the agent online
- Begin for staged release.
- Add CLIRR results to release notes.
- Announcement Mail (call for testing)
- Install Jenkins agent's key in github account
- Push signed tag to github
- Remove Jenkins agent's key in github account
NOTE: Tried pushing commons before adding my key, worked, chose not to add key to my account lest 2 accounts and 1 key cause a problem with github.
- Compare XE hashes.
- Compare XEM hashes.
On the download page should t says released on the 16th since today it became available. Jira was released on the 14th to prevent new issues from being created with fix-for 4.1M1, should that be amended?
Freecode submitted twice and typo "XWiki Enterprise 4.1 Milestone 1" not
"XWiki Enterprise 4.1" it's "pending acceptance", unable to edit or delete it.
- Announcement Mail
- Add Purl URL for blog post.