Mailing Lists & Forums
Public Mailing Lists
The mailing lists are the main communication channels for the XWiki community. There are 3 of them that you can post to (click on the links to subscribe and manage your account):
- User mailing list ( ): For questions about using XWiki, using the XWiki API, suggestions for improvements, ideas, etc.
- Developer mailing list ( ): For XWiki development itself (to be used by Committers and Contributors to the XWiki development).
- Notification mailing list ( ): All code commits, JIRA issues and Continuous Build failures are sent to this list. XWiki developers must be subscribed to this list to follow what's going on.
Before posting on the lists, please make sure to follow.
Private Mailing Lists
- : For discussions about security issues. For reporting a security issue please use the (see for details).
- : For discussing infrastructure issues.
The XWiki mailing lists can be accessed as ausing in embedded mode or .
There are several places where XWiki lists are archived:
- On (can also be accessed )
- On the following pages:
|Users list||Devs list||Notifications list|
For more details go to.
I've subscribed but can't post
The most likely reason is that you're sending an email with a different email address than the one you've used to register. Use the same email address and it should work fine! You can manager your mailing list information using the.