Lists all automation actions achieved by the XWiki Community at large for improving the development of the XWiki open source software (Starting January 2015).
The idea is to favor even more automation by explicitly listing the past actions already achieved. Thus this page can also be seen as an Automation Hall of Fame for the XWiki project.
- 4 Mar 2015, : Added new Jenkins jobs to reproduce the conditions of a release build so that when the release time comes, we're pretty sure the build will work fine.
- 26 Feb 2015, : Automate creation of JIRA projects for XWiki Contrib projects. ,
- 2 Feb 2015, : Automatically capture all logs output by code under test, using the new @AllLogRule. .
- 2 Feb 2015, : Automatically fail the build if tests output content to stdout/stderr, leading to better written tests. , , .
- 26 Jan 2015, : Automatically fail the build if an @Unstable annotation is added without @since javadoc tag + automatically fail the build when the @Unstable annotation must be removed (APIs can only stay a full development cycle in the unstable state). , .
- Jan 2015, : When a functional tests fails, inclusion of the screenshot of the XWiki UI at that time, displayed directly in the Jenkins failing test page. We were previously saving screenshots in the workspace, forcing developers to have to spend time to find the screenshot corresponding to the failing test.
- <add your ideas here, ideally along with a link to a JIRA issue for it>