New Release Plan for version $request.version
Last modified byon 2016/04/04 17:50
- xwiki-commons's top level POM has a xwiki.compatibility.previous.version property correctly pointing to the latest stable (non-milestone) release and if not, change it. that the
- that there are no .
- Verify that no tests are failing (or that failures are understood, see ).
- Verify that there are no
- Ensure that the
- Release JIRA versions and create new versions for the next development iteration on the following JIRA projects:
- Since the release is performed on agent-1-1, mark it offline in the to avoid using it in the CI. Put as comment Temporarily marking agent-1-1 offline for the release of $version.
- , and
- Mark agent-1-1 online again in the (button on the right).
- in the
- Update the (make sure to use bullets points for the major features to make it easy to read)
- Ensure that there's a line pointing to the Release Notes for version $version on the
- , including
- Update , and
- with Ludovic's account
- with the
- Update the to move yourself to the bottom of the list for your next release.
- Ensure that the corresponds to the date when the release was finished
- Update the release date on the for non bugfix releases and move the roadmap items to the archive page (for final releases)