- XWiki @ Google Summer of Code 2017
- student application form
Google Summer of Code sample Student Application Form
- Your Name:
- Email Address:
- Instant messenger name and protocol (if any):
- Any professional/resume or personal/blog URLs you would like to list:
- Project Name: One of the suggestions, or your own idea
- Project Description: Your own description of the project and why it's interesting
- If you would be willing and able to do other projects instead, which ones?
- Please describe why you are interested in this specific project:
- Please describe a tentative project architecture or an approach to it:
- Please detail an expected project plan and timeline with milestones:
- Please describe any Velocity/Hibernate/Database experience (if any):
- Please describe any XWiki experience (if any):
- Please describe any other projects that you`ve worked on in the past, preferably with code samples (if any):
- Please provide one or more URLs to XWiki jira issues that you have fixed in the form of Pull Requests before the application deadline (Optional, but low chance of selection if not provided):
- Why are you interested in Open Source development?
- Please describe any previous Open Source development experience:
Background & education
- What school do you attend?
- What is your specialty/major at the school?
- How many years have you attended there?
- What city/country will you be spending this summer in?
- How much time do you expect to have for this project?
- Please list jobs, summer classes, and/or vacations that you'll need to work around:
- Did you participate in a previous Summer of Code project? If so (and it wasn't XWiki), please describe your project and experience:
- Have you applied or do you plan to apply for any other 2013 Summer of Code projects? If so, which ones?
- Why did you decide to apply for the Google Summer of Code?
- Why did you decide to apply for an XWiki project?
- ... in 2 sentences, why should we take YOU?