XWiki @ Google Summer of Code 2015
This page hosts information and project ideas for the open source projectrelated to the mentorship program.
You can learn a lot about the program by reading the. The timeline of this year's edition is given .
Being part of the XWiki community means knowing. As a GSOC student you need to make sure you read and apply our guidelines.
Student Application template
When applying for one of our projects, please providein the application which you submit to Google.
Proposed Projects (12)
Students can come up with their own ideas, but the ideas need to be proposed and discussed on the.
- Android contacts
- Any Integration with one or more Major Open Source Tool
- Continuous integration server
- Convert all existing tests to the latest technologies
- DokuWiki importer
- Glossary Application
- Improve Extension Repository
- Improve l10n.xwiki.org
- MediaWiki importer
- More extension repositories
- Translation in context
You can ask for more information about each project proposal and interact with the community and mentors through the usual communication channels:( ) or the .
Previous GSoC editions
- (XWiki was not selected for GSoC 2014)
- (XWiki was not selected for GSoC 2010)